Monday, September 19, 2011

Who keeps moving my trash?

It's Monday once again and that means it's trash day. So we take the can out to the street, and at some point in the morning the "Waste Management Technician" comes and empties our can. All good, but then... somehow the trash can mysteriously makes it back to the front of our garage. ??? This has been happening for at least the last five weeks and try as I might I can't figure out WHO is doing this! I've tried to listen for the sound of sliding trash cans and once heard the culprit, but ran to the window too late to see who it was.

I believe our mystery trash mover does this for everyone on the street and I want to thank this person for their kindness, but they elude me.

But here's the part that I feel like such a jerk about - I don't know, maybe I'm a bit OCD, but I do know for sure that I am somewhat anal when it comes to where things belong - so it bugs the crap out of me that our kind neighbor puts it back in the wrong place every time! I'm a jerk, I know...

In the meantime I'll work on getting over my misplaced annoyance and hunt down our garbage crusader so I can show my gratitude!



Oh! I think I hear them now!!! Gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment